See below for all of our current vacancies
Project Producer FreeFall
FreeFall is a new theatre piece influenced by the story of Tightrope by Gillian Cross; incorporating text, movement, free running, multimedia and the system built urban architecture of the early 1970’s.
Funded by Arts Council England East, the project is a collaboration between Unit Twenty Three and the director of FreeFall, Stuart Mullins; the initial development of FreeFall Is likely to take place in the East of England.
The producer will need to demonstrate a minimum of three years’ experience in producing independent theatre projects. An experience of working in outdoor arts, although not essential, would be an advantage, this being one of the potential directions for the piece within a site sensitive context. The ideal candidate would also need to demonstrate a successful track record in coproducing and raising further investment beyond the current Arts Council investment.
The timescale for the production of FreeFall is yet to be decided. We would hope to start its development this summer. The initial fee for the producer has been set at £3K.
How to apply
Please send your CV and an expression of interest with the subject line ‘Freefall Producer’ to email@example.com
For further information and the full job specification please contact Natasha Walsh the General Manager at Unit Twenty Three firstname.lastname@example.org or
Stuart Mullins – email@example.com
Please submit by 12 noon Monday 24th March 2014
Interviews to be held on Friday 28th March
Business and Projects Manager
The Business and Projects Manager will take overall responsibility for the day to day running of Unit Twenty Three as well as growing the business and use of space and overseeing our artistic projects and training.
The breakdown of responsibilities is as follows:
Marketing & Publicity
- Be willing to progress your career and attend relevant training E
- Experience of gaining funding within the arts, cultural, heritage sector E
- Experience of managing budgets E
- Interest in the arts and the wider arts sector E
- Excellent written and communication skills E
- Demonstrable administrative and general marketing experience. E
- Self-motivated and can work off own initiative E
- Ability to network and talk passionately about the arts E
- The ability to time manage E
- Ability to work remotely and away from constant line management E
- Local knowledge of arts organisations D
- Experience in delivering training or workshops D
- Experience of managing staff, freelancers or volunteers D
More info available here
How to apply
Submit your CV and covering letter, detailing why you would be suitable for this job against the Job Description and Person Specification.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Business and Project Manager’
Court Industrial Estate,
For more information about the post and Unit Twenty Three
Telephone: Natasha Walsh – General Manager on 01379 882200