No events are available to display
- Courses will have individual limits but you will find you share a course with no more than 12-15 others.
- We always tailor the course content to the delegates in the room, and enable an open and collaborative approach to learning without relying on hours of powerpoint!
- The pricing reflects our desire to offer the same quality courses big corporates buy-in for a fraction of the charge for local and cultural organisations that can benefit most.
- The course tutors are always currently practicing professionals; ensuring you get an academically valid but practical and current course.
- Any surplus generated by the courses goes towards the further development of our social action & community projects.
Terms of booking